Sunday, March 20, 2011

Starting a nail blog!

Having cultivated a recent polish addiction, I've decided to start a nail blog of my own since I religiously follow several already.  I don't know if people will tune into this blog, but I am excited about starting this to share the polishes I come across (as there will be many) with all of you.  As of yet my collection is just beginning to grow (and on a tight budget) but I will be doing my best to represent and review my polishes.  Well that's it for my first entry!

No pictures yet, but in case you're wondering, I'm wearing Ahoy! by China Glaze right now and it's gorgeous. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)