Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ozotic Scatter 915


Finish
915 is a duochrome polish with holographic shimmer flecks.  The duochrome base has some gold in it, but mainly shifts from apple green to blue and aqua.  I think the holographic flecks set this polish apart from all the other chrome polishes we've been seeing lately.  I love how glow-y looks on my nails and the holo shimmer has the tendency to catch me off guard.

Formula
The formula was dreamy: opaque in 2 coats and relatively brushstroke free.  In my pictures, I'm wearing 3 coats without top coat.

Wear
I was able to do a wear test for this shade for 1 week (with top coat and base coat), and it wore well with minimum tip wear.  For the record, most polishes wear well on me and generally don't chip. 





Availability
You can buy 915  and other colors from this line online at piCture pOlish for $12 AUD.  If you're not located in Australia, you can find a list of distributors on their network page here.

Have you tried any of Ozotic's Scatter Chromes?  Let me know in the comments what you think of this shade! :)


Liz
*This polish was sent to me for my honest review.
Please view my Disclosure Policy for more info.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)