Monday, July 1, 2013

Nicole by OPI Tink Collection Review


Hi everyone! Today I have four of the six new colors from Nicole by OPI's Tink collection - inspired by none other than Disney's Tinkerbell.  These bright colors are perfect for summer!  Check them out below. :)


Sweet on Pete, 3 coats: chartreuse creme.  I'm usually not a fan of these types of greens, but I actually really liked this one.  It works really well with my skin tone and the formula was superb.  It applies flawlessly and can be opaque in 2 coats.



Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary, 3 coats: tangerine orange creme.  This one has the same great formula - very easy to apply and smooth.



Tink's In The Pink, 2 coats: medium pink creme.  Usually my pictures are fairly color accurate, but this one's tragically off.  It's not a neon pink, nor a particularly bright blue toned pink either.  It's really a medium pink - not too blue or yellow, not too bright or dark.  A perfect medium pink.  Formula-wise it was excellent, just like the others.



Half Charming / Half Alarming, 3 coats: bright red creme-jelly with orange undertones.  I think this is what we call "neon" red.  It's not really neon, but bright enough to come close.  This one's also a jelly, but dries to a squishy creme-like finish. 

  
Verdict: Love!  My favorite is Half Charming/ Half Alarming, especially because I don't have a dupe for it in my stash.  Sweet on Pete is a close second.  While I own colors similar to the other three, I thought the colors in this collection had a better formula.  If you're interested in adding any of these colors to your collection, I would recommend these.

Availability: This limited edition collection is available exclusively at Walgreens starting July 1st (today)!


See any favorites?  Let me know in the comments! :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)