Friday, January 10, 2014

[NOTD] China Glaze: Be Merry, Be Bright + Elfin' Around



Hey all! Today I'm wearing this pretty coral-red from China Glaze's Holiglaze collection (Holiday 2013). I love warm reds like this, and the metallic finish gives it an extra oomph in the shine department. This is one smooth coat without top coat.



I topped it with a coat of ChG Be Merry, Be Bright for some added sparkle. Be Merry, Be Bright is filled with multi-sized red and purple glitters. It's hard to see on Elfin' Around, but I liked how the cooler red glitters in BMBB added some depth to the warmer base.

What's on your nails today? Let me know in the comments below! :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)