Saturday, October 3, 2015

[Nail Art] Let's Be Hipster with MoYou London Hipster Stamping Plates


Hey guys! Today I have a quick stamped mani I did a while back. This was done with MoYou London plates 02 and 08. By the way, have you seen their latest Enchanted collection? They're really killing it with their newest designs!


Polishes Used
China Glaze Kinetic Candy
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely
Milani Black Swift


I've improved my stamping technique since this mani, so I might do an info post with my favorite stampers soon. :)

Until next time!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)